Where I Love You and You Love Me

Because, why not! Photo by Manja Vitolic on Unsplash

Far from here
Where I hate you and you hate me
There is a world where we love
Not any other kind but
The one where I wish to see you each morning
To smell you before going to sleep
Where I wish to be there when you
Dream ghosts and have nightmares
Where I can make your morning coffee
And you can bring me my evening tea
A world where I exist for you
And you exist for me
Where there is love and only love
Take me there take me to where you are
Wherever that is
I don't belong here
Where there is everything
Everything but you
And honestly nothing is enough when
You are not around
Slide in or let me drop by
Hold me in your arms
Let's welcome each other like
The goodbyes we said last
Let's walk back to the day
We saw each other
Make amends, hug little longer
Argue less
And kiss a little extra
...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical college debate widens the rift between Karwar-Sirsi!! Is political rivalry between Anand Asnotikar and Vishweshwar Hegde Kageri fuelled this??

optimism is the key for traversing from ordinary folk to extraordinary giant!!!

Shahrukh kisses Katrina at the Screen Awards