From amicably boobsical chick-watching to throbbing ultimate romance!! Should I call it another ‘JAB TAK HAI JAAN”



The plan to accomplish pending journals begin in the dusky evenings of Saturday but who then knew like every other Sunday plan of mine, this too would get dismantled brutally. After two busy sleepless nights, I thought of clinging onto my loafy bed late in the mornings and this exactly went as planned the last night. The reckless journey begins after waking up out of my wet snoozy dreams! Determined was I on the other hand to glide away smoothly with my every plan scheduled for day and morning sun slowly passed as I had thought it should.
Adamant enough I started to gather my dismantled strength thereby putting myself on table to give away thoughts to my plans and finish the unfinished. There was newspaper lying unread on study table which I picked up to read, thinking it will refresh my mind towards academic thoughts and finished it literally without anyone's intervention. But it was eagerly waiting to peep in. I had just opened my journal and turned the pages up to the page from where I was intended to begin; I heard somebody calling my name from somewhere. It was my aunt calling, only to instruct me for accompanying my cousin to messy Sunday Market. I had no other choice but to adhere onto her call and shut my academic business and step into social menace.
It is here where these mindboggling events unfolded. Usually I don't keep myself weeping over the things which have already occurred and their course of movements can't be diverse with any of my movements. I just tend to accept them with wide open arms. After nosy pampering from aunts, I was all on my way to Sunday market. Though initial pricky thoughts about my plans failure knocked the doors of my emotion but, they failed badly garnering momentum before the fancy fantasy of flamboyant chicks I was having deep inside! Mood though was quiet dull & rusty from many a days and needed uplift for certainty. This was coming my way! Somehow amidst all this repercussionistic thoughts I entered the clumsy market place where every vendor was busy shouting the price tags to attract buyers.
As always, ubiquitous girls first blurred my sight of view but they weren't the one's I was here to look for. I was there in the middle of crowded market place searching someone who would eventually ride my spirits to sky-high. After some five stalls we visited, I suggested my pal towards the sixth one where two chicks were chuckling loudly to everyone's dismay. Steady but silent, I took my body towards the girl with blonde hairs. Wow! She had the blue eyes I always envisaged for. What a pleasant coincidence this was. We including her friend minus my cousin exchanged our puzzled looks in a ravishing hurry. Actually my waistline was in contact of her. The mood swings this contact presenting were quiet unexplainably striking! May be it was her cologne that was pulling me towards her but I kept my thoughts aside realizing the busy place I was stood in middle off. But 'Men will be Men' you see! They suddenly started murmuring something with themselves which nobody except them did found audible. "How much does this Gaajars (carrots) cost? I just loveee this damn Gaaajars!!" said the chick with blue eyes quiet audibly. I was reasonably stumbled with her words and the lusty style with which they were presented. All my audible ears were aptly pecked on these chicks that I refused to listen in what vegetable vendor was speaking out. She then graciously grasped the carrot (or Gaajars as I would love referring to!) in hand and quiet seductively landed the fleshy carrot onto her pink scenic lips making me baffle at the sight and mercilessly moved away! Alas! What I see on her T-shirt while she's turning, "You drive me crazy!!!” At least those must be mine words out of dilemmatic despair! Her moving made my heart wrecking in displeasure yet I kept my eyes looking at the princess going far. She certainly has achieved printing something very pleasant inside me which would live and flourish for some more time to come.
There I was. In the middle of crowded market place amicably gormlessly in my own way looking steadily at the diminishing image of the lustful chick I had just unofficially met!! It felt as if some epic bollywood movie was running on its course but the soar rush and harsh crying for customers from street vendors pulled me out of my chimerically beautiful romance yet to begin... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क्या हम वाक़ई चाहते है कि कोरोना ख़त्म हो?

Why We Should Be Worried Of Google And Facebook’s Plans To Label Fake News For Us

Shahrukh kisses Katrina at the Screen Awards