Loving the lovable! Come celebrate the spirit of Womanhood this Women's day...






It's no wonder why 'women' has 'men' in it nor is it much surprising why every other guy finds solace in only her! In all the senses a man could think of, she truly describes and defines mankind for good. And yes, she only makes this sojourn journey of life viable for every you and me. Yet few beasts redefine her against the odds nature has created to suit their own odious being without actually realizing her in-definitive prowess. She is no less than a phoenix to rise even from dried-up ashes. Beware and hold on! She is the one you will never ever win upon lest alone by canvass, succumb or succor. Some naive might perceive her as lethargic but in her own spirits - she undoubtedly is lethal as evident from time immortal! And in all solidarity, I truly love her for her immaculate prowess of loving and with impeccable dignity to move on & breathe in here on this sphere from nowhere I possibly could count upon.

I have always been fortunate of being able to dabble in the lofty waves of her love. In fact I’m alive all because of her will and spirits. Sacrilege for me isn't to disrespect what world calls 'almighty' but to look down a 'women' whom even almighty calls 'god' or 'form of himself'. Respect her not because she defines and dwells in other sex but because of her valor in providing meaning to the sex you are belonging to. Other sex is mere an art piece with blood & flesh in the very absence of luscious life and emotions she evokes in all of us. 

No reasons are suffice enough to not love you. Every day, every moment, I live in, breathe in, just and just because you wish so the other day. The other day, the first day, when i cried hoarse for the first time in the blissful world amidst holy whites and you smiled was the time i cherish most still today though I don't exactly know how it felt that day! You don't just make me complete but you make me impossible to exist even for a silly second without you and your penchant thoughts. 

From morning to evening, to night, to another day and sunshine; it's you whose thoughts and memories make me feel like to live. It's you who says, "I have still lot to win." It's you who enchants and inspires me to grow; it's you who bribes me to live another day to love you more and more as I had done never before. At times when I find going harder, it's your warm hugs that make me lighter. The one that eases me out of my pain and meaningless worries because I know you stand there in solace to hold me tight to your heart out of every atrocity that is peeping in.

For me to love you is to live and to live is to love you. The passion with which you embodies love and love embodies you is the one that makes sound you both synonymous together and I need you both to tango forever and ever. 

I don't know if few things exists or not but SHE exists. She breathes in & out and mostly loves in at times when it matters the most. I love her for her spirit, beauty, valor prowess, patience, penchant affinity and lot. In fact I love her for everything she is to me; the way she dresses, the way she presents, the way she looks at me, the way I look at her. Everything, every act looks lovable when she does it!

In a world full of women everywhere, for the grace and beauty she brings in into this hollow space it's purely cruel to celebrate womanhood for just a single day. Yes, celebrate, celebrate the beauty of her gravitas, beauty of her emotions, her love, and respect and look her the way she deserves to, every day, every second you breathe in and breathe out! 

I love you all o women! And here goes my hearty wishes for your sanctity, purity and happiness for time immortal as always.
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क्या हम वाक़ई चाहते है कि कोरोना ख़त्म हो?

Why We Should Be Worried Of Google And Facebook’s Plans To Label Fake News For Us

optimism is the key for traversing from ordinary folk to extraordinary giant!!!