Happy Friendship Day Legends!!

The breezy winter mornings I wake in The dusky evenings I sleep in The
merry laughs I undergo
All and more, are nothing but illusion without you!

Birth they say is when journey begins
Alas! My start's the day I caught you in
Even my sorrows turn to sheer pebbles
when Its you I walk in with!

My belief in god gets a hit at times
I simply cease to believe in!
Then the gleam of your smile
makes my doubts settle down...

Iam not any legend but you are..
You are the person I crave for
Iam mere a blood n flesh on skeletal
Its you my friend who makes me HUMAN.



HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL MY DEAR LEGENDS!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क्या हम वाक़ई चाहते है कि कोरोना ख़त्म हो?

Why We Should Be Worried Of Google And Facebook’s Plans To Label Fake News For Us

Shahrukh kisses Katrina at the Screen Awards